Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hurricane Florence has really messed things up....but

Both Icy and Bella Rue are quite content as we all patiently wait for flights to be able to get to the East Coast.  From what I can tell, Maine should be getting hammered with rain on Tuesday - something like three inches.  When I think of the thirty inches of rain  the Carolina's are getting, I am embarrassed to complain!

Today, I took the pups outside to the front yard where there is real grass, dirt and bushes.  They had fun with both my elderly Annabelle and mommy, Daisy.  :+)

Elderly Annabelle still enjoys the antics of puppies, bless her dear heart.

Daisy playing with Icy and Bella butting in.

Icy has such terrific 'rear angulation'. 

Icy likes the grass.

Hmmm..are you looking for some roughage, Icy?

Adorable face.  :+)

The sisters side by side.

Bella Rue's ear just did not want to flip back!

Wish this pic of Bella Rue was less blurry.  Darn!

WAHOO! Let's play!

Both had muddy paws and were ready to take a nap in the pup room.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Icy running. And I love her tail. (And I love everything else about her.) She is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both their tails! I particularly love the pic of them standing close together side by side. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like the photo of them side by side too. They are almost in identical poses.

    Bella Rue has a fabulous tail and I bet it's even more awesome when she comes into her adult coat. It will be so fun to see these guys in a year.

    ReplyDelete