Monday, September 17, 2018

The most interactive toys are not expensive at all.

This is a plastic gas funnel that you can get at any Dollar Tree Store.  Along with a braided rope toy snaked through it and knotted at the end, you have hours of entertainment!

Icy and Brinkley play with this toy constantly - one always has a head in the funnel end while the other grabs the rope hanging out the other end.  Between tugging, pawing at the funnel, chewing either side or just playing 'Catch Me, If You Can', this inexpensive and fun toy is always a hit!






We are keeping our paws crossed that Icy will finally go home to her owners tomorrow.  We are scheduled to meet her Flight Nanny at the Manchester Airport.  We are suppose to get lots of rain and thunderstorms (of course!), so there is always a chance of a last minute cancellation.

I know Brinkley will miss her friend greatly but her family is anxious to have her home and I am anxious to start on Brinkley's social and training schedule!  Send us good vibes for a safe trip tomorrow, please.

3 comments:

  1. I will miss the antics of these two pups. So adorable. I hope Icy’s Owner will share pics for all of those who enjoyed watching her and Bella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure she will as I hope the eventual guardian for Bella Rue will. At least I found a previous ADNE pup owner to puppy sit Bella for a weekend wedding we have to attend at the end of the month. I though for sure she would have been scoffed up by now but it has not happened. I did not want to wait for the last minute, so do have that settled. One of our friends will be taking care of our adults while we are gone. I am looking forward to a dog/pup free weekend! :+)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your well deserved weekend Joyce. Love Bella Rue. Such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete